Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Be Yourself When Everyone Is Watching!!!!!!

 I have awakened to a great morning with my mom and big sis and am counting down the days until the last day of school. Until I stumbled upon a jealous person. It doesn't matter what you wear or what you look like, who you are is the only thing that matters. Please if you dislike a person, because of what they wear, please get over yourself. So, as I walked in to class I saw an evil person. So, when I realize that this person is really not happy within themselves I had to ignore them. Remember to not feed a hater hate gatorade. Sometimes it's better to be yourself when everyone is watching. Speak out, be bright and have fun because life is young.  I capture attention, because I'm always mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment